Theale Primary is a Church of England school started by the founders of Holy Trinity Church in 1833. The school very much values its links with the church. The current vicar takes assembly weekly, often visits RE lessons and also runs a Latin Club for Year 5 children. Theale Primary uses the magnificent building for its special termly services and also for assemblies twice a week. Currently there are some wonderful pictures painted by year 6 on display in the church.
The church hosts a monthly family Service which was started as a result of enthusiasm from parents at the school. It is an interactive, themed service with craft activities, refreshments, Bible stories, singing and lots more.
Holy Trinity has recently started an after school club which will run fortnightly on Mondays.